The iRig is a revolutionary product that allows you to connect your guitar/bass to your iOS device. From there, your signal travels through the wonderful world of AmpliTube iOS software to give your guitar sound life and meaning. To use the iRig, you simply plug the 3.5mm TRRS end into the headphone jack of your iOS device. Then plug your guitar into the 1/4" jack using a standard guitar cable. To monitor your sound, plug your headphones/line out into the 3.5 mm headphone jack on the iRig. That's all there is to it. Now you're ready to Jam.
iRig at a glance:
Guitar & instrument interface adapter for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
- Instrument interface adapter + guitar and bass tone mobile software
- Works on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
- Compact 1/4" female input jack to 1/8" female output jack audio interface adapter
- Headphone/Amp/Powered Speaker OUT
- Connect electric guitar and bass
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards, mixers
- Includes AmpliTube FREE for iPhone or iPad (free download on iTunes App Store)
- Real time guitar and bass multiFX, recording, practicing app
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.