iRig Acoustic Stage is the new hi-tech solution for accurately reproducting the full sound of acoustic guitars and other instruments with studio-quality sound live on stage and in the studio. The combination of its advanced MEMS microphone and hi-quality preamp and DSP processing unit provides — for the first time ever — a break-through solution that offers hi-quality natural sound, advanced features, ease of installation and a convenience never seen before.
- Advanced MEMS microphone clips on to sound hole
- Preamp/DSP unit
- Dramatically improves your live acoustic sound
- 1/4" AUX input with volume for piezo, magnetic pickups or other onboard electronics
- 1/4" Output with level control for amplifier or PA system
- USB audio out for recording on a computer or mobile device
- Cancel Feedback with multiple frequency feedback cancelling
- 6 tone presets
- Personal instrument calibration
- Works on any acoustic, acoustic electric or ukulele with round sound hole
- Phase switch for optimizing dual source sound
iRig Acoustic Stage
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.