iRig Stomp I/O is a brand new type of USB pedalboard controller that integrates a professional, high-resolution, MFi certified audio interface with MIDI input/output for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC.
It comes bundled with state-of-the-art guitar, vocal processing, and recording software for flexibility and usability, both live and in the studio.
Designed for instrumentalists who wish to integrate their computers and iOS devices into their live setups, the IK Multimedia iRig Stomp I/O is a USB controller in a pedalboard form factor. This MFi certified audio interface provides 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O that connects to Macs, Windows computers, iPhones, and iPads. Atop its four-footswitch layout is a bar for your tablet, so you can see the virtual processing you're using while you play.
- All-in-one USB pedalboard controller and audio interface for your Mac, PC, or iOS device
- Works as a standalone MIDI foot controller
- Delivers 24-bit/96kHz audio for top-shelf sound
- Input Gain and Volume controls, along with LED input meters make dialing in your levels easy
- hi-Z/mic/line combo input, balanced stereo line output, and headphone output give you plenty of I/O
- Built-in Class A mic preamp features +48 phantom power and 46dB of gain
- Integrated device bay makes positioning your iPhone, iPad, or Microsoft Surface easy
- Seamless, plug-and-play integration with AmpliTube and VocaLive
- Can be powered via USB or the included adapter
- Great for guitarists, bass players, and vocalists alike
- Rugged metal construction
iRig Stomp I/O
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.