Mackie 1642VLZ3 16-Channel Mixer
It's hard to believe, but Mackie has designed a line of Mackie mixers that improves on the legendary performance of Mackie's highly acclaimed VLZ-Pro compacts. Mackie's engineers burned the late-night oil and extracted even more headroom and frequency response from Mackie's soon-to-be famous XDR2(TM) preamps. Then they tweaked the channel EQ for optimal performance and built an even better Mix Bus. After the dust settled, and after some much needed sleep, they unveiled the VLZ3 Series-mixers with individual mic pre THD below 0.0007%, and overall THD less than 0.0025%. (In case you're not an electronics engineer, that means they're incredibly quiet!)
The Mackie VLZ3 Series builds on the features and functionality of previous VLZs, and they sound and look better than ever.
And the universal switching power supply means you can use these mixers anywhere in the world, without investing your life's savings in bizarre voltage adapters. The Mackie mixers you've come to know and love are now even more perfect than perfect.
- Low noise VLZ3 design with highest possible headroom
- 10 studio-grade XDR2(TM) Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with:
-- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
-- 130dB dynamic range
-- +22dBu line input handling
-- Extended low frequency response
-- Distortion under 0.0007% THD (20Hz - 20kHz)
-- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs (4 stereo pairs, 8 mono)
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
- 4 Aux sends, level, pan, -20dB/Solo and OL/Mute LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo Aux returns, 8 Direct outs, 4 stereo Group/Bus outputs
- 3-band Active EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 4-band Active EQ on stereo channels
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter on mic channels
- Control Room/Phones multi-input source matrix with separate level controls
- Balanced 1/4 in. inputs and outputs (except inserts)
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Rugged steel chassis
- Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac/PC
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.
Due to this item's size, shape and weight, shipping fee may be higher than the standard rate. A sales representative will get in touch with you regarding this matter. Thank you.