The Big Knob Studio+ combines premium recording with the proven performance of the world's bestselling monitor controller. Capture world-class recordings via dual Onyx preamps and professional studio features like zero-latency overdubbing and built-in talkback for artist communication. Easily select from sources - including USB playback from your DAW - and switch between studio monitors. Only Big Knob Studio+ ensures balanced listing levels, offering independent gain trim on all inputs and outputs. Two separate headphone outs are available, each with separate level control. Plus, there's even a handy front-panel input for your smartphone. Big Knob Studio+ is the ultimate compact studio solution - just add monitors.
Always In Touch
Now with three products in the Big Knob lineup, studios of any size will benefit from the professional source/monitor selection and precise level control that made the original such a popular choice. Plus, with the addition of high-resolution Onyx USB recording and playback, studios get a powerful, hybrid solution that is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
More Than meets the eye
Sure, we all know the Mackie Big Knob is the go-to monitor controller for studios the world over. But, now that we've added in the high-resolution goodness of an Onyx recording and playback solution, Big Knob truly becomes the nerve center for your studio. Or, if you are looking for excruciatingly simple volume control/monitor switching, the Big Knob Passive delivers at an amazing price.
Proven - Pro Source and Monitor Selection
The Mackie Big Knob has proven itself for more than a decade as the go-to monitor controlling solution for project and professional studios. The all-new Big Knob family takes the best of this classic workflow, delivering the right solution for the modern studio.
HI-Rez - Premium Onyx Recording/Playback
Both the Big Knob Studio and Big Knob Studio+ offer high-resolution USB interfacing at resolutions up to 192 kHz, featuring dual Onyx mic preamps, delivering an ultra-wide 60 dB of gain range and award-winning sound quality.
Comprehensive - Flexible Integration
The expanded Big Knob lineup offers models with unique feature sets and I/O to suit a huge range of applications. Features like dual headphone outs, a dedicated amp-driven studio out, a true cue mix and more ensure Big Knob will fit right into your studio or workspace.
Mackie Big Knob Studio+ 4x3 Studio Monitor Controller Features:
- Monitor Controller | Interface.
- Professional source and monitor selection.
- Choose between 4 sources and 3 monitor pairs.
- Classic Big Knob volume control.
- Independent trim on all sources and monitor outs.
- Mono, mute and dim functions.
- Flexible 2x4 USB recording interface.
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps including phantom power for condenser microphones.
- High-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit recording and playback.
- Cue mix allows controlled blending of direct inputs with other signals for zero-latency recording.
- Choice of recording paths provide flexibility for applications like podcasting.
- Comprehensive feature set for professional studios.
- Flexible source connections including convenient front panel 1/8” input for your smartphone.
- Dual headphone outs with independent level control and both USB and Aux source options.
- Flexible talkback options including external mic input and footswitch control.
- Dedicated amp-driven studio output perfect for headphone distribution system.
- 16-segment high-resolution input source metering.
- Sturdy “Built-Like-A-Tank” design.
- Compatible with all major DAWs on both Mac and Windows.
- Includes Tracktion recording software.
Mackie Big Knob Studio+ 4x3 Studio Monitor Controller
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.