The DC16 from Mackie is a Dante-connected control surface that, when combined with the DL32R digital mixer and Master Fader iOS control app, completes the AXIS Digital Mixing System. The DC16 features 17 full channel strips with Alps 100mm motorized touch-sensitive faders and per-channel encoders. The ergonomic layout provides a generous working space with a dedicated selected channel section with controls for quick access to the most important parameters. Large, full-color back-lit channel ID screens provide flexible channel labeling which includes name, color, and icon. There are 6-segment LED channel meters and 3-segment GR meters per channel, while the dedicated show display offers snapshot control.
The DC16 uses SmartBridge, a surface to wireless mixing function that automatically senses the presence of up to three iPad devices to deliver tight integration and customized functionality. The central iPad follows the dedicated hardware controls for the selected channel and can be connected via a wired connection, which affords direct recording and playback.
The control surface provides additional I/O for the AXIS system and includes 4x4 Dante via dual locking etherCON, an XLR talkback mic input, 1/8" stereo input, and 1/4" control room and headphone outputs. The DC16 ships with a power cord and dust cover.
DCI6 Control Surface
- Dedicated Dante-connected control surface for the AXIS system
- 17 full channel strips with Alps 100mm motorized touch-sensitive faders and per-channel encoders
- Dedicated selected channel section with controls for fast access to important parameters
- Mix selector and view groups deliver innovative navigation without preset banks
- Ergonomic layout with generous working space for easy access to all controls
- Extensive Visual Feedback
- Large, full-color backlit channel ID screens with class-leading readability
- Flexible channel labeling including name, color and icon
- 6-segment LED channel meters and 3-segement GR meters per channel
- Dedicated show display with snapshot control
- Surface to Wireless Mixing via SmartBridge
- Automatically senses presence of up to three iPad devices and changes Master Fader operation to deliver tight integration and customized functionality
- Central iPad follows dedicated hardware controls for selected channel
- Unique history and fixed display iPad modes provide flexible workflow options
- Control up to four channels simultaneously from control surface and iPad devices
- Grab any iPad and go for instant wireless mixing from anywhere in the venue
- Wired recording and playback to central iPad
- Built-in charging for all three iPad devices
- Dedicated Wi-Fi router connection point
- Tough Professional Hardware
- All-steel chassis with aluminum front and back extrusions
- Low profile, compact design fits seamlessly into any workspace
- Additional I/O for Your Axis System
- 4 input, 4 output Dante via dual locking etherCON
- XLR talkback input
- 1/8" stereo input
- Control room/phones outputs
Mackie DC16 Axis Digital Mixing Control Surface
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.
Due to this item's size, shape and weight, shipping fee may be higher than the standard rate. A sales representative will get in touch with you regarding this matter. Thank you.