The Mackie HM-4 is a 4-way headphone amplifier designed to provide simple and effective headphone amplification for artists, musicians, and engineers monitoring through headphones in home, project, commercial, and mobile-recording studios. Its single 1/4" TRS stereo input and four 1/4" TRS stereo outputs allow you to distribute a stereo source to up to four pairs of headphones.
Each output is controlled via a dedicated level knob, allowing varied listening volumes for each person. The compact heavy-gauge steel chassis offers rugged durability and a convenient power status indicator on its front panel. Use the included 12 VDC power supply to power the HM-4.
- Distribute a stereo input signal to up to four pairs of headphones
- Ideal for musicians in home and studio recording sessions
- One unbalanced 1/4" TRS stereo input
- Four unbalanced 1/4" TRS stereo headphone outputs
- Dedicated per-output level control allows each person to set a different listening volume
- Front-panel power status indicator
- Heavy-gauge steel chassis for long-lasting durability in the studio or on the road
- Includes 12 VDC power supply
Mackie HM-4 4-Way Headphone Amplifier
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.