The Mackie HM-800 is a rack-mountable, 8-channel headphone amplifier designed to provide versatile headphone amplification for artists, musicians, and engineers monitoring through headphones in live stage applications and home, project, commercial, and mobile-recording studios. It features two stereo main outputs via four 1/4" jacks and sixteen 1/4" TRS stereo headphone outputs—two per channel—fed by a customizable blend of inputs.
Two stereo main inputs via four 1/4" jacks can be combined with a per-channel 1/4" stereo aux input. Each channel offers stereo/mono mode switching, input selection, and output level adjustments. 7-segment LED meters display main input and per-channel output levels.
The HM-800 ships with an IEC power cable and occupies 1 RU in a standard 19" rack.
- Distribute signal to up to sixteen pairs of headphones
- Occupies 1 RU
- Two stereo main inputs via four 1/4" jacks
- One 1/4" stereo aux input per channel
- Two stereo main outputs via four 1/4" jacks
- Two 1/4" stereo headphone outputs—one on the front panel and one on the rear—per channel fed by an output level control
- Switches on each channel for stereo/mono operation input selection
- 7-segment LED metering for main input and each output channel
- Heavy-gauge steel chassis for rugged durability
Mackie HM-800 Rack-Mountable, 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.