Great for active instruments like guitars and basses with active pickups and preamps, the MDB-1A Active DI features increased headroom and distortion-free operation. Featuring a 1/4-inch high-impedance input and thru with -20db pad plus a Merge switch that turns the Thru jack into a second input, perfect for summing a stereo source to a mono output. The balanced XLR output features switches for Polarity, Low Cut, and Ground Lift. For maximum convenience, the MDB-1A is powered by 48v phantom power.
- Active circuitry offers higher headroom for increased noise and distortion performance
- High-impedance 1/4-inch input with Thru output
- Balanced XLR output with Ground Lift
- Low Cut and Polarity switches
- Merge switch allows connection of stereo sources which are then summed to mono at the output, perfect for stereo sources like keyboards media players
- -20dB pad ensures distortion-free performance when connecting to high-level sources
- Powered via 48v Phantom Power
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.