The Mackie MDB-USB is a USB-powered stereo DAC direct box designed to connect stereo a signal from USB to microphone preamps for DJs, producers, musicians, and audio engineers in recording sessions, clubs, houses of worship, and live stage applications. It converts a stereo digital audio feed at up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution via a USB 2.0 Type-B input to low-impedance, mic-level analog outputs via two balanced XLR 3-pin jacks. A 3.5mm headphone output is provided for easy monitoring.
Optimize your gain stage using the level knob, which adjusts the output volume at the XLR and 3.5mm jacks. The mono on/off switch enables operation of the MDB-USB in stereo or mono. Its ground-lift switch inhibits hum caused by ground loops. A sturdy steel chassis enables confident use in the studio or on the road.
- Connect the USB output from a stereo mixer, audio interface, or computer to microphone preamps
- Converts stereo digital signal from a USB connection to low-impedance, balanced XLR mic-level analog outputs
- USB 2.0 Type-B female input
- Two XLR 3-pin balanced outputs
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- Mono switch allows easy sum-to-mono functionality
- Ground-lift switch minimizes hum
- Level knob controls overall volume to the XLR and 3.5mm output jacks
- Powered via USB connection
Mackie MDB-USB Stereo DAC Direct Box
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.