MP Series - Performance At The Next Level
When you need to hear yourself and everything else as clearly as possible on stage, in-ear monitors are the ultimate solution. MP Series Professional In-Ear Monitors offer the clarity and bass response you need to perform your best while being comfortable enough to wear all night. The MP Series delivers the great sound and build quality that Mackie is known for in a whole new way to performers.
Rule The Stage - Experience the Mackie live sound legacy
Mackie has been helping artists perform their best for decades with our renowned loudspeaker designs, and now they are bringing that signature sound straight to your ears. MP-240 Dual Hybrid Driver Professional In-Ear Monitors feature specially-molded enclosures for an ergonomic fit providing hours of comfort and superior noise isolation. The hybrid driver configuration utilizes a combination of dynamic and balanced armature drivers providing incredible clarity and bass response. And with the included hard case, your investment will always be protected. When you want to hear yourself on stage without all the noise that comes with it, MP-240 Professional In-Ear Monitors have got you covered. Each one has been meticulously tuned to offer incredible clarity, bass, and headroom that surpass in-ear monitors costing much more
The MP-240 utilizes a dynamic driver plus a balanced armature driver for the best of both worlds – the punchy, accurate bass of a dynamic driver and the revealing clarity of a balanced armature driver, as well as featuring ergonomically molded enclosures with three different types of ear tips for maximum comfort. This is a high-quality component chosen for its ability to supply plenty of bass without sacrificing high-frequency articulation and vocal detail. This model offers a balanced sound that performs great across the entire spectrum. The detachable, audiophile-grade cables are shielded and internally-braided and are equipped with MMCX connectors for easy wearing and flexibility.
Superior Sound Isolation and Comfort
Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort, sound isolation, and bass response.
Specially selected dynamic and balanced armature drivers offer the perfect balance of vocal clarity and ample low-end for optimal performance on stage.
Easy Detachable Cables
The high-quality detachable cables are equipped with swiveling MMCX connectors for easy wearing and replacing.
Rugged High-Fidelity Cable
The audiophile-grade cable is internally braided and features an outer shielding for enhanced durability and sonic performance.
Choose Your Best Fit
With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes each, you can choose what works best for your ears.
Durable Hard Case Included
Protect your investment with the included molded hard carrying case. It also comes with a handy clip for securely attaching it to a backpack.
Mackie MP Series MP-240 Dual Hybrid Driver Professional In-Ear Monitors Features:
- Professional Design.
- Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort, sound isolation and bass response.
- Made for Artists.
- MP-240 in-ear monitors deliver the incredible high-frequency clarity and dynamic response that artists need to perform their best.
- Hybrid Dual Driver Design.
- Utilizing a dynamic driver for low frequencies and a Knowles balanced armature driver for mids and highs, MP-240 in-ear monitors deliver high-fidelity, studio quality sound for artists, engineers, and audiophiles alike.
- High-Fidelity Cable.
- The shielded, braided cable is designed for extra durability and sonic performance.
- Equipped with a detachable MMCX connector that swivels for increased comfort and durability.
- The over ear design keeps them securely in your ears and the cables behind your head for uninterrupted performance.
- Perfect Fit Earbuds.
- With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes, you can choose what works best for your ears to provide maximum comfort and sound isolation.
- Ear tip types included are foam, silicone, and double flange in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz.
- Impedance: 16 Ohms.
- Transducer Type: Single Dynamic + Single Balanced Armature.
- Sensitivity: 108 dB.
Mackie MP Series MP-240 Dual Hybrid Driver Professional In-Ear Monitors
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.