The Mackie MRS10 is a powered 10" subwoofer that is designed to be matched with any pair of MR-Series studio monitors. They are designed to deliver an enhanced low frequency response for mixing and monitoring in your home or project studio.
The MRS10 is equipped with a 10" glass aramid composite woofer that is powered by 120W of Class-A/B amplification. It features an adjustable 40 to 180 Hz crossover point for setting the appropriate amount of low end for your acoustic space, as well as a polarity switch to make sure the sub is in phase with your top monitors.
The MRS10 has been designed with flexibility in mind, featuring stereo XLR and TRS inputs, and XLR and TRS outputs. Additionally, the included footswitch bypasses the subwoofer and returns the connected monitors to full range, giving you a flexible option to your monitoring setup. The speaker has been housed in an all-wood cabinet that has vibration-absorbing rubber feet to minimize undesirable resonances.
- Powerful, deep extended low end for your studio
- Designed for responsive and accurate low frequency reproduction
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10″ glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo XLR and TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40 to 180 Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Included footswitch bypasses the subwoofer and returns the connected monitors to full range
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Allows your mains to focus on highs/mids for optimum studio performance
10" Glass Aramid Composite Woofer
120W of Class-A/B Amplification
Adjustable 40 to 180 Hz Crossover Point
Shelf-Ported for Deep Low End
XLR and TRS Inputs
Vibration-Absorbing Rubber Feet
All-Wood Cabinet for Durability
Mackie MRS10 - 10" Powered Subwoofer Studio Monitor
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund.