The ProFX4v2 4-channel mixing console from Mackie features a built-in effects engine, and is ideal for a plethora of live sound reinforcement applications ranging from live bands and DJs to lecturers and presenters. With 2 XLR mic inputs with low-noise Vita microphone preamps, per channel 2-band EQ, 1 aux send, and an FX out for feeding external processors, the ProFX4v2 offers professional features to suit a wide variety of configurations.
In addition to the mic inputs, the ProFX4v2 includes 4 line inputs for connecting keyboards, samplers, and other gear. There is also an RCA tape input and output for connecting portable music players similar devices. In addition, the mixer has rugged 60mm faders for all input channels, return and main/monitor masters.
The ProFX4v2's effects engine offers 16 different effects, including reverbs, delays, and choruses. It also features a 5-band graphic EQ that can be used for tuning mains or monitors.
Features at a Glance:
- 2 low-noise Vita mic preamps
- ReadyFX effects engine with 16 effects like reverbs, delays, and choruses
- 5-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Aux output ideal for driving a monitor mix
- 2-band EQ (80 Hz and 12 kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass, and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
Mackie ProFX4v2 4-Channel Sound Reinforcement Mixer with Built-In FX
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.