Native Instruments Maschine Stand
The Native Instruments Maschine Stand is an essential accessory for anyone using Maschine. It fits both first generation Maschine models and the new black and white MK2 hardware controllers, and includes a Mounting Adapter for use with standard drum hardware. Made of robust aluminum, with a black anodized finish and rubber pads for non-slip grip, the stand is designed to provide a strong hold, maximum visibility and improved ergonomics for both studio and stage.
- Fits neatly into typical desktop environments.
- 15" angle for maximum visibility.
- Locating pins prevent the hardware from shifting sideways.
- Rubber pads front and back make sure the unit sits snugly on the stand.
- Non-slip rubber feet hold the stand steady on your studio desktop.
- Comes with sturdy, die-cast mounting adapter to mount your Maschine like a snare drum.
- Not compatible with Machine Mikro.