- Upper shaft is height adjustable to accomodate guitar bodies between 19" and 21"
- Spring-loaded lower yoke mechanism locks your guitar between the two yokes and into the stand
- Rubber feet prevent slipping
- Durable black powder coat finish
- EVA foam protects instrument finish
- Patented design
Push to stay. Spring to play.
A small stand with big time security! The GS7141 features a unique spring mechanism that locks your guitar in place, effectively making the stand and instrument one unit. The stand and guitar can be moved around stage or studio together with one hand. Operation couldn't be easier; simply
press your guitar into the spring-loaded lower yoke and lock it into place under the upper yoke. Designed for the working musician, the GS7141 accommodates most full size acoustic guitars. Patent-pending design.
On Stage GS7141 Push-Down Spring-Up Locking Acoustic Guitar Stand
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.