- Fits most electric and bass guitars with cutaways
- Unique patented spring mechanism locks your guitar in place, making it simple to move / adjust the position of your guitar while it is on the stand
- Rubber feet prevent slipping
- EVA foam protects instrument finish
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Patented design
Push to stay. Spring to play.
A small stand with big time security! The GS7140 features a unique spring mechanism that locks your guitar in place, effectively making the stand and instrument one unit. The stand and guitar can be moved around stage or studio together with ease. Operation couldnt be easier; simply press your guitar into the spring-loaded yoke and lock it into place under the upper yoke. Designed for the working musician, the GS7140 accommodates most full size electric guitars and bass with cutaway body designs.
On Stage Stands GS7140 Push-Down Spring-Up Locking Electric Guitar Stand
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.