The PS518 features a soft touch button with four modes of operation. The soft touch button provides silent switching between the "push-to-talk", "push-to-mute" or "power up ON or power up OFF" operational modes. These operational modes can be selected by setting the DIP switches on the bottom of the PS518 bases. The LED illuminates when the microphone is active. The PS518 is supplied with a rugged 32.8 foot (10 meters) cable terminated with a professional three pin male XLR type connector for balanced audio. The cable can be led out through the back panel or base plate for versatile application. The base is constructed of die cast zinc with a steel base plate.
- High mass, heavy-duty portable desk stand
- Large, Soft-touch programmable membrane switch
- LED status indicator
- Selectable Push-To-Talk or Push-To-Mute
- Selectable Power Up ON (mic ON) or Power Up OFF (mic muted)
- Direct input connection via a top panel-mounted 3-pin female XLR type connector
- Includes 32.8 foot (10 meters) cable terminating in a 3-pin male XLR type connector
- Included cable can be changed to exit through bottom or back
- Fits any condenser gooseneck mic or other mics and attachments with XLR type connectors
7-day Easy Return or Refund
Should you find dissatisfaction due to a factory defect; incomplete delivery; wrong item delivered; or a change of mind due to feature, color, size, or model – except for defects due to misuse beyond the manufacturer’s usage recommendation under normal conditions - you may return this product within 7 days after delivery for a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.